Welcome to indyreads!
indyreads is a collection of ebooks from independent publishers, self-published authors, local writers and some of our own Local History Library materials. All you need is your library card number and PIN to borrow, download and start reading; anywhere, anytime!
|Try new ebooks from independent publishers, self-published authors and our Local History collection.|
What you need to use indyreads
- Current Library Card – your library card barcode displayed on the front of your library card and your PIN/password
- Computer, eReader or smart device
- Adobe Digital Editions allows you to read material on your computer and sync the material between your devices or transfer to your eReader - Download ADE for PC or Mac here
- Authorize your Adobe Digital Editions to Odilo using your library membership number and password - click here to see how to setup Adobe Digital Editions (PDF)
- Odilo App (iOS or Android) - for reading on a smart device (phone or tablet)
Download the Odilo App for iOS here or
Download the Odilo App for Android here
- If you'd like to try using an e-reader, they're available for loan at each Parramatta City Library branch.
Searching & Borrowing from indyreads
The indyreads catalogue shows the complete collection of ebooks available for loan. Sign in with your library card number & password, then search or browse just like the library catalogue.
Loans are three weeks, or ebooks can be returned early. At the end of three weeks the loan expires automatically - just borrow it again if you would like to continue reading.